Mike Palmer, past Vice President of Health and Safety Services and now Vice-Chairman of EnSafe’s Board of Directors, will lead a roundtable discussion covering:
Key Employer Safety Considerations for Return-to-Work Plans
May 27, 2020, 11:30 am CDT
Panelists are EHS professionals from a variety of industries:
- James Norris, CSP, Director, Safety, Health and Environment, BAE Systems
- Mike Dupoint, CSP, Director, Global Health and Safety, Rayonier
- Ed Hribar, Vice President, EHS, Avery Dennison
- Dave Herrington, Vice President, EHS, RustOleum
- John Knopf, CSP, Sr. EHS Manager, View Inc.
- Brittany Herman, CIH, CSP, Safety Specialist, KUB
- Norman Ford, Compliance Manager, Skillsoft
- Max Bertram, CSP, Director, TVS - AIHA
Mike's questions will cover OSHA recommendations, CDC guidelines, industry-wide insights, and practical tips for safely reopening and operating businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The program is free, provided via Zoom online platform (no subscription or account required). A certificate of attendance will be available for continuing education credits.
More EHS educational webinars in our summer series are on the way:
EHS Webinar: Key Employer Safety Considerations for Return-to-Work Plans
Posted in Events/Conferences, Insights/Innovation.