Natural and Water Resources
Natural resource protection and resource management are some of the most challenging tasks facing the regulated community when integrating resource management and land planning. Given the ever-increasing emphasis placed on judicious natural-resource management methods by local, state, and federal agencies, partnering with a knowledgeable, responsive, and reliable consultant is essential in complying with today’s complex regulations pertaining to natural resources. EnSafe understands both the technical and regulatory aspects of natural resources management and, with our broad range of experience on many challenging projects, is highly regarded by both our clients and environmental regulatory agencies.
Our Technical Expertise
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Aquatic and Terrestrial ecological services
- Wetland assessment, delineation, mitigation, banking, restoration, and permitting
- Stream assessment, delineation, mitigation, restoration, and permitting
- Natural resources inventory
- Planning and visualization support using Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD), Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and the web
- Permitting and compliance services
Why EnSafe for your natural resource management and planning?
- Proven track record of bringing award-winning innovations to our clients.
- Keen perception of how specific actions affect long-term, sustainable improvements in environmental performance.
- Responsiveness and flexibility, emphasizing understanding processes and client objectives.
- Experience working under Attorney-Client Work Privilege and managing sensitive client issues.
- Realization of both corporate and operating unit objectives and effectively communicating across lines by adapting to client culture.