With ever- changing worker demographics, the introduction of new technologies and myriad Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements, compliance can be a daunting task. In fact, OSHA is hiring more than 100 inspectors in 2010 to follow through on its promise to the new administration to seek out and penalize violators of OSHA's standards.
EnSafe's safety professionals have great depth and breadth of experience when dealing with regulatory compliance and OSHA.
- OSHA Compliance Audits/Inspections
- Complaint response
- Enforcement/citation support
- Machine-Guarding Hazard Assessments and Control Technologies
- Fall Protection Hazard Assessments and Protective Measures
- OSHA Record-keeping Audits, Training, & Consultation
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Training
- Safety Program & Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Customization & Development
- Cranes / Rigging Consultation & Training
- Electrical Safety Inspections & Consultation
- Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) & Energy-Control Procedure Development
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Hazard Assessments
- Forklifts & Aerial Lifts Consultation
- Confined-Space Inventory & Hazard Assessments
- Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)
- Program Development
- Record-keeping, reporting, and posting procedures
- Litigation support
EnSafe is also well-versed in directives and guidance and can provide assistance with safety systems and programs to enhance overall compliance.
Benefits to our compliance programs include lower worker's compensation costs, reduced medical expenses, reduced turnover, increased morale, and increase quality and productivity. Our philosophy in preparing you for OSHA is "no surprises."
Contact us today for an OSHA compliance evaluation.