Indoor Air Quality and Mold Services
Because of the significant amounts of time that people spend indoors, indoor air quality can impact occupant comfort and health. In the workplace, good health and comfort can improve morale, increase productivity, and reduce absenteeism.
Mold growth can be obvious, such as after a significant water intrusion event, or can be less obvious if there is an unknown, chronic moisture/humidity problem. EnSafe can evaluate potential mold growth circumstances, develop remediation plans, and provide recommendations for future mold prevention.
Often, a combination of factors can negatively impact a particular indoor space. EnSafe’s comprehensive assessment strategies developed from years of local and national experience are crucial to thoroughly and effectively evaluating an indoor environment.
EnSafe has experienced indoor air quality professionals, certified industrial hygienists, and mold assessment professionals that can evaluate specific concerns, or evaluate an indoor environment before a problem occurs.
Indoor Air Quality and Mold Solutions
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Indoor Air Quality Screening
- Mold Contamination Assessments
- Mold Remediation Plans
- Flood / Water Intrusion Remediation Plans
- Thermal Imaging / Moisture Screening
- Airborne Particle Counting
- LEED Indoor Environmental Quality
- Building Pressurization Assessments
- Ventilation Assessments
- Vapor Intrusion Assessments