For 30 years EnSafe’s diverse, first-hand site remediation experience confirms that effective site restoration has three essential elements, whether the regulatory program is CERCLA, RCRA, Brownfields, or a state Voluntary Action Program:
- Understanding the problem.
- Developing the optimum remedial solution.
- Implementing the remedial action and monitoring its performance.
EnSafe has first-hand, successful experience combining an exhaustive knowledge of a variety of remediation technologies with a comprehensive understanding of environmental regulations to achieve cost-effective soil and groundwater contaminant remediation. Whether it's dealing with traditional contaminants, such as fuels or solvents, or the latest emerging contaminants, such as perchlorate or 1,4-dioxane, EnSafe can meet the challenge. We have always tried to be cost effective, and now, are leveraging the latest in situ technologies to be sustainable as well.
Check out our award-winning examples of effective, sustainable restoration solutions and let us help you solve your toughest remedial challenge. You won't be disappointed.
EnSafe is providing design (plans and specifications), and management services for Remedial Design/Remedial Action (RD/RA) projects throughout the U.S. that include the full spectrum of remedial technologies.
EnSafe has applied many different remedial approaches, sometimes in combination, and with standard fluid treatment technologies for control of hazardous substances in residuals:
- Monitored Natural Attenuation
- Enhanced biological and geochemical injections: iron chemistry, reduction/oxidation manipulation, in-situ stabilization
- Groundwater Containment / Hydraulic Controls, Capping, Slurry Walls/Barriers, Trench Collection and Permeable Barriers
- Excavation & Disposal / Waste Profiling, Transport, Disposal
- In Situ Heating Low-Temperature Thermal Desorption
- Vapor, Liquid, and Multi-Phase Extraction, and Thermally Enhanced
- Fast-Water Oil Spill Response