Emergency Response & Preparedness
EnSafe prepares detailed, facility-specific, realistic, and implementable emergency response and preparedness and spill-prevention plans for our government and industry clients. We base these plans on our clients’ needs, standard operating procedures, polices, systems, and capabilities. Our plans are backed by our professionals with worldwide experience with government and industrial clientele.
We support our emergency response, preparedness, and spill-prevention products with comprehensive, facility-specific, targeted, and interactive training. Our world-class instructors have worldwide experience with government, industry, and non-governmental agencies. All training activities are supported by focused and realistic full-scale and tabletop exercises for each facility’s management and response teams.
To tie all the preparedness and prevention pieces together, EnSafe has developed trend analysis systems to help our clients identify strengths and weaknesses in their systems that impact spills, productivity, cost, and operational readiness.
Our full spectrum of capabilities ties our clients’ organizational structure, operational programs, facility requirements, regulatory needs, and real-world potential into a comprehensive service that links best practices with concrete actions for a tailored solution.
Emergency Response & Preparedness Solutions
- Oil Pollution Act of 1990
- Facility Response Plans
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Plans
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- National Incident Management System
- Oil spill, hazardous material release, and security threat response training and exercises
- Emergency response strategies and tactics
- Health and safety training
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Why EnSafe for emergency response and preparedness?
- 400-plus projects worldwide
- Licensed professional engineers who understand the oil spill prevention/response and incident management arena
- Key planner, trainer, and exercise design, control, and evaluator for the largest consumer of jet fuel on the globe (over 1 billion gallons per year), the U.S. Department of Defense
- Our experience encompasses supporting our nation’s largest inter-agency exercise -- Spill of National Significance 2007 -- to small facility-specific discharge spill response exercises for industrial clientele
- Our planning expertise runs the gamut from spill plans for 1 acre sites to plans for sites exceeding 300,000 acres
- EnSafe’s internal collaboration among engineers, scientist, information technology professionals, and emergency responders in support of achieving client objectives and continual improvement
- Integration of all products with our clients’ procedures, protocols, and systems
- Preparedness and prevention documents support using our in-house computer-aided design (CAD), Geographic Information System (GIS), and web-based capabilities
- Depth and breadth of employee experience in the oil spill prevention/response arena and incident management worldwide
- Strong knowledge base of complex oil spill prevention and response regulations along with working relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies