Stream Relocation for Manufacturing Expansion
EnSafe assisted a manufacturing client in relocating a stream, and other associated work, with the goal of developing land to expand manufacturing operations. This development involved rerouting two sections of a blueline stream.
EnSafe prepared the Notice of Intent for a General National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit associated with construction activities as well as a storm water pollution prevention plan. In addition, EnSafe prepared Aquatic Resource Alteration Permit applications for temporary and permanent creek crossings associated with minor access roads, as well as for two stream segment relocations.
The effort also involved U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Section 404 and Tennessee Valley Authority 26a permits for the stream segment relocations and a concrete bridge minor access road/creek crossing.
- Site survey and clearing
- Construction Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- Aquatic Resource Alteration Permit
- Geotechnical investigation
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Section 404 permit
- Tennessee Valley Authority 26a permit
- Construction supervision
- Facilities design
- Wastewater system design and permitting (collection, treatment, disposal)
- Fire and domestic water system design