Proposal Manager (Various locations - Memphis preferred)
We are EnSafe Inc., an employee-owned, global professional services firm. We strive to provide cutting-edge, creative solutions for our clients. We are currently seeking an energetic, highly organized, detail-oriented, self-starter to join us in Memphis, Tennessee as a Proposal Manager. This position will be responsible for proposal development for federal and private solicitations and writing/editing project descriptions, resumes, and other text for use in submittals. The incumbent will help lead and manage the production of proposals and other responses, ensuring they are compliant with submittal requirements and deadlines. Typical duties and responsibilities of this position may include:
- Developing and managing assigned proposals and responses to pre-qualifications bids, including schedules to meet all deadlines;
- Planning and managing all required meetings, assigning tasks, and monitoring performance of the proposal team;
- Developing and writing text for specific responses;
- Understanding pricing and estimating to ensure accuracy in proposals; and
- Following-up and providing quality assurance on all document deliverables prior to submission to ensure all company standards and procedures are followed, as well as client requirements have been included.
In order to be successful in this position, the incumbent must have excellent organizational skills and be able to work within a team environment. Our successful candidate will also be able to work under tight deadlines, including overtime and late hours as work dictates. A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline, as well as a minimum of six (6) or more years in an A/E/C environment is preferred. The Proposal Manager will also have extensive knowledge and understanding of writing complex proposals (from scratch and be able to modify existing ones to meeting the specifics of each RFP) and the ability to understand and articulate highly technical information. Finally, advanced proficiency and comfort with Microsoft Suite is essential.
Our employees are outgoing, self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment. Communication, written and verbal, is also critical to success. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, an outstanding work environment, and the opportunity to work on some really cool projects. For consideration, submit your cover letter, salary expectations, and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out on the web at: www.ensafe.com